COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES
123 PC Solutions computer repair services aim to reduce costly downtime and keep your systems running smoothly. We offer a one-on-one consultation for every client which enables a more personal response to your problem.
We will always run a thorough diagnostic and be sure to explain the problem to you in terms you understand. As part of our conversation, you will be made aware of the possible solutions, the estimate for each option, and when you can expect your system to be ready. We will not start any major or risky repairs unless we speak with you first.
During our normal business hours, 9 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday, you can drop off your system at our office which is located at 1150 NW 29 St Miami, FL 33127 Apt 15. We also offer 24×7 on-site services where we’ll come to you. If you have an emergency, you can call anytime day or night and ask about our COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES.
Drop Off Repair Services
Whether its crucial data needed to run your business or cherished family photos you just can’t lose, 123 PC Solutions will work hard to recover your data. We can repair inaccessible disk drives, flash media, lost RAID configurations, accidental file deletion, database corruption, and many other problems.
+ All media, storage devices, and operating systems supported
- Laptop & desktop hard drives, USB or firewire, external hard drive, network storage drives, tape drives, floppy drives, DVDs, CDs, flash drives, iPods, MP3 players, PDAs, SD Cards, digital camera cards, & cell phone memory cards.
- All versions of Windows, Windows Servers, Novell Servers, Linux, Mac OS.
Laptops are more like a lifeline since they provide a secure connection from your home to work, carry vital data like documents and presentations, and are really made to be an office on the move.
If you have problems with your laptop like a corrupted operating system or a loss of performance, we can help. We’ll evaluate your components, run diagnostics, recommend upgrades, and replace parts as necessary. With a large inventory of replacement parts, we can quickly address anything from malfunctioning peripherals to motherboard replacement or repair.
We repair laptops of all brands and models including names like Sony, Apple, Toshiba, Dell, HP, IBM, Gateway and many more. Find out for yourself how quick and easy our service can be! Click the link below to get a coupon for a free diagnostic and repair estimate if you drop off your laptop at our store in Miami, FL.
If you are too far away to drop by, then click our link on the menu for remote customers. You’ll receive a quote for repair and can ship your laptop us from anywhere.
- Power problems such as constant rebooting, inconsistent power, not able to boot at all, battery charging issues, or overall power management. We can also fix or replace hardware such as connectors, jacks, circuits or batteries.
- Screen or display problems which include the dim picture, color distortion, scrambled video, dark screen, white screen, or no display at all.
- Hard drive malfunctions such as constant crashes, not able to boot, lost data, corrupted drives, bad sectors, or a non-detectable hard drive.
- Motherboard problems which include onboard devices and issues like circuit problems, video clips, and sound cards.
- All kinds of physical damage like something spilled on the laptop, dropped machines, broken screens, busted hinges, worn connectors, or insurance claims.
- Software and operating systems issues that would include poor performance, repeated freezing, blue screen errors, virus infection, spyware installation, and registry corruption.
- A myriad of other issues such as problems with your keyboard, mouse, touchpad, other USB devices, battery, memory, and unreadable drives like CDs or DVD.
- If you don’t know what the problem is and the manufacturer or tech support can’t help, give us a call.
Supporting both PC’s and Macs, 123 PC Solutions computer repair services highly experienced technicians can fix hardware problems, software issues, or any other problem you may have. Bring your computer into our Miami office or let us know where you are located and we’ll come to you.
With knowledge, experience, and industry-leading troubleshooting tools, you can place complete trust in the services we provide.
123 PC Solutions is ready for any situation. Not only do we keep a large inventory of standard desktop components and replacement parts, but we also stock new and used desktops for immediate replacement of your system, if needed.
We will transfer your data from the old computer to the new one or can offer a loaner machine to use until your original computer is repaired. To stay ahead of emergency repairs, contracts are available for systematic equipment service including regularly scheduled preventative maintenance to keep your equipment in the best possible condition.
+ Desktop Systems We Support
- Computers of all brands and models including Dell, HP, Sony, Apple, IBM, Acer, custom built personal computers, gaming machines, workstations, and special purpose systems.
- Servers of all types which would include rack mount, towers, and desktops with server operating software installed.
Did your friend send you an email with a nasty virus attached? Maybe you picked up some spyware while web surfing? Let 123 PC Solutions scan, identify, and remove the bugs in your system.
We can help with all areas of your computer by addressing viruses, spyware, malware, spam filtering, security software installation, and registry cleaning. Constantly updated on malicious software and trends in the security industry, we are prepared to act fast.
+ Security and Repair Examples
- Removing viruses, spyware, malware, and pop-ups on your PC, Mac, Laptop, Server, or Network Drives.
- Spam removal or installation of spam filtering on your desktop or email server.
- Hardware and software security implementation, especially firewalls, on your workstation, server, router, or an entire network.
- Making sure your registry is clean which includes correction of all registry errors and corrupted entries.
- Updates to your browser, anti-virus, and anti-spyware software.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic testing to keep your system running at peak performance levels.
For peripherals that are damaged, have incorrect drivers, or just don’t seem to function, we can troubleshoot and assess what’s actually happening.
+ Peripherals supported
- LCD monitors and TV’s, HDTV monitors
- CRT monitors, touch screen and POS displays
- All kinds of printers such as laser printers, inkjets, dot matrix printers, and all-in-one printer-scanner-copiers
- Ipod’s, PDA’s, DVD Players, game machines and projectors
- Network switches, routers, hubs, wireless devices, and all other networking equipment
COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES MIAMI FL.
When you have a critical failure, you need someone right away. Calls us and we’ll respond immediately to software failure, hardware failure, network problems, component problems, or problems where you just don’t know the cause but need urgent assistance.
On-site service is available around the clock. We have a fully staffed support team standing by to take your call from 9 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday. During evenings and weekends, technicians are on call to assist with the most urgent of repair needs.
Our response time is four hours for emergencies and within one business day for problems with normal priority. Please call us at 7864220705 if you have an emergency or would like to discuss any number of service options.
Maintenance contracts are available for the scheduled on-site system and network maintenance. We offer competitive rates on monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance contracts.
A stable and secure network is absolutely vital to any business. Whether you have an emergency or you need continued support, 123 PC Solutions is available. Our extremely experienced team will work with your file servers, exchange servers, web servers, email servers, DNS servers, workstations, NAT, routers, firewall, etc to ensure your network stays running.
From simple home computing to a large, complicated business network consisting of several hundred workstations, we have the knowledge to address any need. Our experience includes, but is not limited to; all Windows-based workstation and server operating systems, all Linux and Unix-based operating systems, and all Novell network systems. We can be your one-stop shop for complete IT service and consulting.
+ Clients and Businesses Supported
- Any business whether it is large, medium, or small which includes public agencies such as hospitals, schools, departments of government, and non-profit organizations
- Businesses within the private sector including medical offices, dentists, restaurants, law services, accounting firms, insurance companies, banks, brokerage firms, real estate offices, retail locations, travel agencies, construction companies, and many more.
It’s all too common that a piece of software that you depend on or use everyday stops working, starts running very slowly, or loses important functionality. There can be so many reasons that you experience such behavior and finding the root cause is very difficult.
It requires lots of time, in-depth knowledge of operating systems, regular updates on software and virus announcements, and a large arsenal of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools. 123 PC Solutions debugs software daily and has all the necessary tools and information to find the root cause of your troubled software.
Our software debugging services are available during drop off service or on-site maintenance calls. It can be a part of standard service or may be the cause of an emergency. Call us today to learn more about our COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES.